Invisalign dental treatment Mesa AZ
With clear Invisalign dental treatment in Mesa, AZ, you won’t have to worry about unattractive metal braces getting in the way of your social life, causing peer pressure, or making you feel uncomfortable in the workplace. Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible- so no one but you and your closest friends and family will know your having your teeth straightened. Consider the many benefits of choosing Invisalign over other orthodontic treatments, then reach out to Braces R Us to schedule a smile analysis to see if you qualify for clear Invisalign.
How To Choose A Clinic For Invisalign Dental Treatment In Mesa, AZ
There’s simply no substitute for performing due diligence when selecting between orthodontists or any other dental care professional. Doing your due diligence means taking the time to research, compare, and examine local service providers to find one that has your best interest as their focus. At Braces R Us, we encourage you to read customer reviews, website testimonials, and comments left by past patients from our practice. Knowing what others are saying about our orthodontic clinic will give you confidence to contact us when you’re ready to look into braces for yourself or your teen.
Why Choose Invisalign Dental Treatment In Mesa, AZ?
You’ll discover many reasons to consider clear Invisalign orthodontic treatment for straightening teeth and improving the appearance of your smile. To start with, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible- no one will know about your little secret unless you tell them. A few more reasons patients prefer Invisalign over traditional metal braces:
- You won’t have to give up any of your favorite foods or snacks; Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can take them out before eating and for brushing & flossing.
- Wear Invisalign for at least 22 hours each day for beautiful results
- No metal wires or brackets to irritate the inside of your mouth
- Office visits are quick- our staff will replace your current aligner with a new one every few weeks throughout treatment.
- No wire tightening or rubber bands to deal with
- Smile with confidence that others only see your teeth- not your aligners
- Invisalign takes about the same amount of time to work as regular braces
- Invisalign dental treatment in Mesa, AZ addresses the most common bite problems: crossbite, overbite, underbite, and gaps
Am I A Good Candidate For Invisalign Treatment?
The fastest and easiest way to find out if Invisalign will work for you is to request an orthodontic consultation with our team at Braces R Us. We’ll assess your bite and your smile goals to see whether you’ll benefit from clear Invisalign braces.
If you have questions about Invisalign, feel free to reach out to our staff using our Web Chat located at the lower right hand of every page. To speak with one of our Invisalign specialists, call our Mesa office at 480-668-8200. While we’re on the phone with you, consider setting up an initial appointment to find out more about how Invisalign clear braces can lead to the perfect smile.Invisalign dental treatment Mesa AZ
View Larger Map