In recent years, innovation in orthodontics has made discreet teeth straightening a reality. Patients prefer clear braces in Twin Falls, Idaho more than 2 to 1 over conventional-type braces with wires and brackets. At Braces R Us, we're able to bring you leading-edge orthodontics at a very affordable price when you choose us as your Invisalign doctor site. Feel free to call our Twin Falls office to schedule a dentist appointment with our team and learn more about the benefits of Invisalign braces. Stay on our website, as well, for additional resources regarding Invisalign.
Pros And Cons Of Invisible Braces
Invisible braces did not take a lot of time to make a big impact in the orthodontic industry; in fact, in a very short time frame, they soon became the favored way to straighten teeth. Today, the best Invisalign dental clinics offer clear braces, and patients often ask for Invisalign virtually invisible braces by name. Aside from being well-known among patients, there are a few additional advantages of choosing Invisalign clear braces in Twin Falls, Idaho:
- Invisalign addresses overbite, underbite, gapped teeth, crossbite, and various smile issues.
- For mild to moderate bite improvements, Invisalign often works in half the time.
- Invisalign clear braces are removable; Invisalign dentists recommend wearing your aligners for at least 22 hours each day for the best results.
- Smooth plastic aligners are more comfortable than traditional metal and wire braces- no soft tissue irritation.
- No obstruction when brushing or flossing.
- Enjoy your favorite foods and snacks by removing Invisalign.
- Require only a brief rinse underwater to clean.
- Office visits are shorter- and more enjoyable with no wire tightening.
- You'll visit the orthodontist less frequently with Invisalign clear braces in Twin Falls, Idaho.
- A top-rated orthodontist will recognize the fact that clear aligners won't work for severe cases. If you were told that conventional braces would work better for your new smile, take heart- at Braces R Us, we also offer virtually invisible ceramic braces for conventional straightening.
- Patients are advised to brush and floss more often than normal with clear aligners; however, the extra work will be worth it to keep your braces from attracting attention.
- Along with brushing and flossing several times a day, you'll have to check your aligners to make sure there's nothing stuck in them before putting them back in place. More frequent dental care may add another minute or two to your daily routine.
- Invisalign could cost a bit more than traditional metal braces for some patients, but there's good news, as well; most Invisalign dentists offer discount plans if you pay upfront. If you prefer to pay over time, you'll be offered financing to make the cost of clear braces more manageable.
Why not schedule a dentist appointment with our staff at Braces R Us to get to know us better? Bring your list of Invisalign questions to your free initial consultation and we'll provide all the information you need to make a sound decision regarding your smile. Reach us at our Twin Falls clinic at 208-737-0006.Clear Braces Twin Falls Idaho
View Larger Map