How is Dr. Williams is on the cutting edge of technology?
When it comes to your smile, how do you choose someone with the most experience to give you a beautiful, broad smile?
At what age is the best time to see an orthodontist for a smile evaluation?
I have a wedding, graduation, or special occasion in 6-12 months, and I would like to get through treatment in a rush. Is that possible?
Why do we at Braces R Us orthodontics do what we do?
What is orthodontics?
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. Braces are appliances or devices used to make these corrections.
Is orthodontic treatment necessary?
When should I look for the warning signs of a bad bite?
V-Pro™ 5 From Propel
– May Speed Up Treatment Time by up to 50%
– Accelerates Tooth Movement
– May Reduce Discomfort
– Reduces Office Visits
– May Improve Aligner Tracking
– May Improve Aligner Seating
– Can Increase Bone Density at Retention Stage
If you lose your retainer; call to make an appointment A.S.A.P. We may need to take a new impression at the appointment. The charge for replacing a lost or broken retainer depends on the type of retainer.
– Do not leave the retainer lying around the house, especially if you have house pets. Dogs and cats can smell the retainer and they think it is food. This can happen even if the retainer is in the case; so, if you have inside pets, put the retainer in the case and place the case in a drawer. If the retainer has gotten dirty, soak in Listerine, rinse it with water, and place it back in your mouth.
– DO NOT boil the retainer. It will lose its shape and it will no longer fit. On special occasions, you are allowed to remove the retainer for short periods of time. However, do not leave it out for too long because your teeth will shift.
-Call the emergency number
-Suck in 3x hard and fast to dry the pokey wire and then place a pea shaped ball of wax. Then call to schedule a clipping during business hours. If after hours text the office phone number and someone will contact you within the hour.
Loose bracket, bands, or missing O-ties:
-Call the office to schedule repair.
-800 mg ibuprofen every 4 to 6 hrs, – don’t forget to start chewing to work through the pain, the sooner the tooth starts moving, the sooner the pain goes away.